Use of personal information for recruitment
- Why do we process information about you?
- In the following, you can read more about how we process your personal data when applying for a job at Odico A/S.
- We only collect your personal data for recruitment purposes, including assessing whether you are or could be qualified for current or future positions at Odico A/S.
- What information do we collect?
- We process the information in your application, your resume and any attachments. We process ordinary personal information about you, including name, contact information, date of birth, education, grades and references.
- If you are asked to perform a personal profile test and/or cognitive test in connection with the recruitment, we will also process the results of these.
- In some cases we collect information from social media for example LinkedIn and/or references provided by you.
- In principle, we urge you not to disclose us your personal registration number (CPR.nr) or sensitive information, including information on racial or ethnic background, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, or information on health and sexual matters. Therefore, we ask that you remove any CPR-number on grade transcripts, etc., as we do not need to process your CPR-number during the recruitment process. However, you are required to inform us at the latest during any job interview if you suffer / have suffered from an illness that will have a significant impact on your performance of the work in the specific position you are applying for, cf. the rules of the Danish Health Information Act (Helbredsoplysningsloven).
- How will we process your information?
- Your information will be processed by employees of Odico A/S for the purposes set out in section 2
- The legal basis for our processing is for the conclusion of an agreement, cf. GDPR Article 6(1)(b). Personal profile tests and cognitive tests as well as references are processed on the basis of your consent in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1)(a).
- We also have a number of data processors who perform tasks on our behalf. These data processors will access your personal information. The data processors can only access and process your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions to fulfil the purposes set by us.
- How long do we keep your information?
- In the case you are not offered the position your information is deleted when the position in question is filled and the recruitment process is completed. If we wish to keep your information for a period other than the recruitment process, we will obtain your express consent to do so.
- If, on the other hand, you are offered a position, your application, your resume and any attachments will be stored in your personnel folder in the HR department. You will receive separate information about this processing.
- Your rights
- You have a number of fundamental rights in relation to the personal data regulations that you can use when we collect information about you. Your rights include the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, restriction and objection to our processing, and the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- If you have consented to our processing of your information, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
- If you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency via their website www.datatilsynet.dk or by calling at +45 33 19 32 00.
- If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us on email: [email protected] or phone no.: +45 2222 1234.
- This document was last revised on June 17th, 2020.