1. What are cookies?
- A cookie is a passive data file that a website stores on, for example, your computer or other IT equipment, which makes it possible to recognize your IT equipment for the next time you visit our site. At the same time, the cookie file records – in anonymised form – how you use the website and does not leave data on who you are – neither name, address nor other identifiable information. Cookies cannot spread viruses or other malicious programs.
- Some cookies are only stored on your IT equipment as long as you have the browser open (session cookies), while other cookies are stored on your IT equipment for an extended period of time after you close the browser (persistent cookies). When you return to a website, the cookie will typically be renewed automatically.
2. Purpose of cookies
- If you do not want to accept cookies or if you wish to withdraw your consent, you have the option to disable cookies in your browser. Instructions for changing browser settings can be found in the links below:
4. Deleting cookies
- We do not have the option to delete the cookies we put on your equipment. If you want to delete cookies, you can do so via your browser settings. The process of deleting cookies depends on your choice of browser but you should always be able to find help with this in the browser itself. The browser should allow you to delete cookies individually or all together. If you use multiple browsers, you need to be sure to delete cookies from all of them.
5. Cookies we use
- You can see a list of the cookies we use on odico.dk at the Cookie declaration on our website.
- This document was last revised on June 19th, 2020.