Odico Formwork Robotics is a pioneering formwork technology developer. Using our proprietary solutions, we manufacture formwork for the construction and wind turbine industries. Our solutions enable an extended capacity to produce complex, architectural geometries that would otherwise be costly to realize, quickly and cost-effectively.
Transforming Global Construction
We are on a mission to transform the global construction industry. Building construction today is extremely labor intensive, and even moderate design innovations pose overwhelming challenges to realization. Robotic construction can change all this.
There is an enormous, unrealized potential for digitization and automation in the sector, and we are developing the tools necessary to realize that potential on a global scale.
OUR RECYCLE STRATEGY
WE ARE HIRING
If you are a student or a recent graduate and would like to do an internship at Odico, then please fill out the form. Application and documents could be in Danish or English. Your application will be considered on an ongoing basis.
When applying for an internship with Odico please include the following:
- Why you would like to complete your internship with us
- What you can offer
- Any specific ideas or areas that you would like to work with/complete
- Your expectations to Odico during your internship
- Formal expectations, if any, the internship must adhere to
- Your area of study and specialities
- Start, end and duration of internship
We offer internships at our address Peter Skrams Vej 5, Odense, Denmark.